Fundraising Events Committee General Members are responsible, with appropriate NACA Office staff, for administering fundraising events for the NACA Foundation.
- Promotes financial giving to the NACA Foundation.
- Implements fundraising events other than those presented at conferences or regional activities, including, but not limited to, fundraising events that occur during NACA® Live.
- Assists the Fundraising Events Committee Chair with supervision and training of regional Foundation Fundraising Coordinators.
- Attends all scheduled calls and meetings.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned and agreed upon with volunteer supervisor and/or NACA office staff liaison.
- Supports NACA programs through attendance whenever possible.
- Part-time (50%) or full-time employment by a NACA member institution.
- Must have approval from and support of their institution (note: support is defined as financial as well as time out of the office, etc.).
- If the volunteer changes jobs during the position’s term, the new school must also be a NACA member and provide a statement of support. The NACA Volunteer Development Manager must be informed of this change within two weeks and the new letter of support must be received at the NACA Office within 30 days of selection. If not a member school, the school must join as a member within 30 days of transition.
- NACA Connect
- NACA Google Drives
Term of Service:
- Two-year term, May 1 – April 30
- Term may be extended at the discretion of the Chair of the Foundation Board of Trustees.
NACA Office Liaison:
- Relationship Development
- Fiscal Management
- Marketing and Branding
- Volunteer & Staff Management
- Professional Development
- Event Support